Fat loss diets have been increasingly popular these days as obesity is a common problem. These diets cater not only for people who just want to get sexy and fit but this is basically made known for people who really have problems on their weight or the obese. As much as the people involved is concern, these diets are aiming for a shedding of weight to prevent occurrence of disease conditions such as hypertension (increase blood pressure), diabetes (increase blood sugar) and other heart related conditions.
In as much as people want to lose weight, they cannot make it just as easy as they think. They have to understand first the facts about weight loss and correct those wrongs. Most people fail because they were not able to realize until it is too late. Low fat diet is very common these days, but it never work wonders at all. It is not just enough to lose weight. Believe it or not, low fat diet can make the society more overweight. Even a low calorie diet is not a good choice because it still will not work because the more you deprive your body of carbohydrates; the more you are ruining the body to be a fat burning machine as it already has less energy. The low carbohydrate diet is just but the same, it doesn’t work at all or it makes the people stop it because of the fact that they are losing energy to go on. May be a combination of the 3 diets can do more good.
Logic for weight loss can also be significant to know and this requires learning by the heart. When an energy production in the body exceeds energy spending, fat accumulation and weight gain is the result. When wanting to shed extra unwanted fats, the opposite of such logic must be achieved. As such, a right diet plan rather than a strict diet must be followed which can be done for a long term. To start, you have to ask and assess yourself if you are ready to try another diet and if you are ready for a change. You must also set goals which are realistic and achievable within the given time frame. Those simple things that allow you to have a proper mind set can surely help you find the right track in your fat loss diets which eventually will lead you to success.
Below are the foods that can be eaten in unlimited, limited, and restricted ways:
- Food items that can be consumed freely in any desired quantity:
- Vegetables and green salads; to make it healthier, you can add up more cucumbers, tomatoes, broccoli and lettuce. Your salad must not have thousand a dressings or cheese on it. Pure and fresh vegetables are healthier and have high fiber content. If you want to have it each meal, do so provided that vegetables constitute one fourth of your meal only.
- Fresh fruits (except banana) are rich in vitamins and high fiber content. Always include fruits in your meal.
- Oat meals
- Food items that must be taken in a limited quantity:
- Milk – it should be only 250 ml or half a bottle or one halt cup daily. This is the quantity for the day and your milk in the tea or coffee is counted.
- Butter or cream – at least 2 to 3 spoonful of it. Some diet experts have even advised their consumers to stop taking them altogether.
- Brown rice/white rice – your rice must constitute half of your meal daily.
- During the day, try to have one or two small potatoes.
- Eggs (you can removed the yolk if you want) – At least have one egg on your meal daily.
- Lean meat
- Food items that are not allowed:
- Anything sweet (chocolates, candy bars, cakes, cookies, etc.)
- Fruit-juices especially if added with sugar and honey.
- Ice cream
- Fatty foods
- Things to consider on fat loss diets:
- Do not ever skip meals especially your breakfast. It is a very important meal to boost up your metabolism thus making your body a fat burning machine.
- Do not over eat. You know what foods to eat and what foods to be avoided.
- When eating snacks, eat healthy foods such as oat meals, beans, nuts, etc.
- Eat 5-6 small meals daily to enable your body to work effectively.
- Push fluids, at least 6-8 glasses daily to cleanse your body from toxins and to make you feel full longer.
- Make sure that every meal, the essential nutrients from foods are complete.
- Get away from your cravings of pasta, pizza, burgers, and chocolates.